The submission of abstracts can only be accepted via the online abstract system. Abstracts sent by e-mail or post will not be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 06st, 2020
Presentations in the congress should be in the form of experimental studies, clinical trials and original case reports that should contribute to the scientific development and give a result message. İt is recommended that you carefully make the final check of your abstract before submitting your statement. The abstracts submitted through the online submitting system should be paid attention to writing mistakes as they will be made into digital books. Authors are responsible for all typographical errors.
1. The submission of abstracts can only be accepted via the online abstract system.
2. Authors name shouldn’t include any academical title.
3. The name should be written with first letter in capital
Ex: Mehmet Küçük
4. Name and address of the institution in which the author is employed, should be stated.
Ex: Xxxx University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, Istanbul, Turkey
5. The name of an abstract title should be written with just first letter in capital. (abbreviations are excluded.)
Ex: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxxxx
6. If the abbreviation is used in the abstract, the explicit name of the abbreviation should be specified in parentheses.
7. The purpose of the study and the methods used in the abstract should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical detail and the results should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
8. Abstract should be written using objectives, methods, findings and conclusions.
9. The entire abstract should not exceed 400 words, excluding the title name, author's name, surname.
The abstract, which does not comply with any of these articles, will be excluded from the evaluation, regardless of its contents.
- * If you are going to use the online abstract submission module for the first time, sign up for the system using the "New User" link.
- * Once you finished the registration procedd, you will receive notes on the screen that will help you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- * Since abstracts sent over the online system will be printed in the without any change, it is necessary to pay attention to typographical errors.
- * Keep your confirmation messages at your email address after you send an abstract.
- * You can track the entire evaluation process for your report via the system with your email and password.
For technical support or inquiries during submitting, please contact +9 0232 464 13 51 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation will be made by the Scientific Evaluation Committee as blind review by keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the researchers secret over the internet. At least one of the researchers must complete the congress registration process in order for the papers to be presented at the congress and published in the abstract book. The Scientific Committee has the right to change and decide on papers as oral or poster presentations. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the owners of the presentation as a final letter and we strongly state that the presentation holders should pay attention to the final decision on how their presentation sits.